Tuesday, October 26, 2010

730 Days

Bffz~
It's a day to celebrate! Its been 2 years since Joellen & I first met which would ultimately lead to the birth of "AGLI". The day started with a failed attempt at making a cake which then made us quickly decide to go to the Loving Hut which Joellen has been trying to drag me to for the longest time. It was ok I guess, but I'm definitely still not a fan of vegan food. The service was great though so definitely made it a great experience. We then stopped by the pumpkin patch where we wasted no opportunity for a photo. It was actually a lotta fun, and they had the place packed with so much to do. I'm a little bummed that we were too big for the jumper though. The sun came down early & we ended our night playing "Dead Rising" & catching up on our "Gossip Girl". A perfect way to just relax & enjoy each other's company :D




Loving Hut

The usual
Our lunch! Vegan burgers


Eli Porter


50 Tyson

<3ing Hut
Joellen feeling right at home

I'm da best mayne
Pumpkin Pervert

Pumpkin Patch
Idk why but this pic reminds me of Halloween Town lol


Long lost brothers


Long lost sisters

1 comment:

  1. Such a kewt day and thx for the shopping spree!

    http://joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete