Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mimi's Cafe


DSC_0425

We're fat & we like food. So we end up wasting about half the money we make on filling our faces with delicious food. It's also what we do most weekends & this weekend was no exception. We went out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe near our house where Joellen enjoyed a soup & salad while I ordered a massive breakfast (It was 7pm). The food was pretty average to be honest & I think it's the last time we'll ever eat there. The menu variety is really limited & everything is absolutely overpriced. I think Joellen was really let down about our dinner since it's where she worked in her younger years & has always been a strong advocate of their food. Either way I still enjoyed myself being with Chu on a Friday night. (The Hello Kitty cupcakes were bought after dinner at our local cupcake spot)


xavier de rosnay

DSC_0414
Nico

DSC_0418
Joellen's Food

DSC_0419
My food

DSC_0415
Bread & shit

DSC_0420
More bread & shit


-Chris G

1 comment: